Superannuation is one of the most important financial vehicle in today’s age it is highly tax effective and is a way to save for your retirement. The money comes from contributions made into your super fund by your employer and, ideally, topped up by your own money. Sometimes the government will add to it through co-contributions and the low income super contribution.
Your employer must pay 9.5% of your salary into a super fund. This is called the Super Guarantee and it’s the law. The Super Guarantee will gradually increase to 12% in coming years.
Over the course of your working life, these contributions from your employer add up, or ‘accumulate’. Your super money is also invested by your super fund so it grows over time. When you retire, you will have money to live off – a nest egg. Super is a lifetime investment that has many benefits.
To ensure that you can reach the retirement lifestyle you want we can help you with one of the following strategies for your superannuation to review and consider:
- Consolidation of super – having multiple super fund, combine your super into one to maximize your future retirement fund.
- Investment strategy for your superfund – In seeking higher return one has to accept high risk. Help you to establish the right investor profile which best describes your tolerance to Investment. We can advise best Investment Strategy you could make to your superannuation investments.
- Contribution strategies that can help maximise your contribution to superannuation
- Retirement analysis – your retirement expectations, and how appropriate they are according to your retirement timeframe
- if salary sacrificing is a viable option to bolster your superannuation
- the suitability of a transition to retirement superannuation strategy for you
- any insurance that you have within superannuation.
With this information we can help you develop a superannuation strategy that will provide you with a more secure financial future.